Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Dhuha

3 months have passed
and 3 months to go
waiting is killing and
wanting is willing

I can still wait but I can't keep silence hoping to be called
So, effort something within my limitation
Dhuha is the answer

The doa' (meaning) is so touchable
Western said 'Save the best for the last'
Muslim said 'Allah has a better plan for me'

'O Allah, indeed Dhuha is Your Dhuha, the beauty is Your beauty, the precious is Your precious, the strength is Your strength, the sway is Your sway, and the protection is Your protection.
O Allah if my thrive is beyond the sky, bring it down and if my thrive is in the earth, bring it out, if it's difficult ease it, if it's haram purify it, if it's far bring it near.
With the blessing of Your Dhuha, beauty, precious, strength and sway, Pour us with everything that You have poured to those Solehin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you