Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Baby Whale

Crook crook crook
Ok, that's my tummy making the annoying sound
wanting me to get something for her

Raya is almost done typically
yeah I know I have 3 more wedding invitations and 5 houses to attend this weekend
Walayeh kenyang tak kenyang?

I can feel my body is being pumped
Dah la makan banyak, unemployed pulak
That sounded like heaven kan 
Tak keja duit takde but still can eat like nobody business

But in the other way
I'm getting worried
Not saying I'm getting _____ (serious tak, hahah)
But I dont feel healty and
paranoid kalau2 I turn into a baby whale

Tak makan host merajuk
Then makan gak la cubit here and there
wahahaha

Oh yeah
Anyone kalau ada part time job,
roger2 kan la I ye
cause I don't want to be a burden for my parents pulak
dah tua2 pon nak mintak duit from my parents
tah apa2 tah kan

Hihi
ok guys
take care of yourself
Dont eat toooo much
control you consumption
Drink more plain water

till next post, bubbye

p/s: I asked Aniq 'oh, going to a open house ye', then he said 'tak, nak pegi tengok Lighting Mcqueen'. Wah this boy as if he can't say Cars 2 nak jugak cakap Lighting McQueen. Isk geramnya

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you