Monday, February 21, 2011

Bruno Mars heat!

Wowey, it feels like Bruno Mars's coming tomorrow! The heat, the tense, the excitement, the steam all here in one. The Hawaiian singer is landing his flight here in Malaysia on 10th April and all I can say for now is HE'S AWESOME trillion times and I really really really want to go to his concert! Man!. Haha

Look at his asian-american look. He can look like a Malaysian at certain time and angle. I love his face structure! the jaws are hot! No offense just an opinion. There was rumor saying the tickets are sold out! What??!!!! the concert is like 1 month plus to go and the tickets are out? I know that these Justin Bieber's and Maroon 5's concerts are sold out even 3 months before the day but please please at least I can buy a ticket to PWTC on 10th April before it sold out!



I feel weird because I know I hate crowds and I hate concerts but this is something different no one can tells how different it is. hahah Like Bruno always says 'It's better if you don't understanding'. I love the melody of his songs. They're simple, relax yet artistic. All his songs are melody driven and he admitted that he's a fan of music and he proved that was insanely RIGHT!

Ok, if I can say something to him, it will sounds something like this 'I'll be waiting on the other side when you're ready to catch a grenade for me, let's just pass this long distance and make a great runaway for a day. Count on me!'



Till next post. daaaaaa! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you