Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Fashion Freak

Don't laugh but yeah I just so to know that there is an International festival called Fashion Freak. I never thought it is a term to point those who are freaks in wearing exotic and weird outfits. No, that is not the aim of this post. I have no intention of making fun of any favorite events. Iffah Garib = Fashion Freak. In a lame word, I'm dumb in fashion. Yeah2 I know some of my friends are really good in fashion. They can still look charming in anything they wear.

I think this way, I'm a student and I should wear something that is reflecting my age and career. Maybe that's the difference between engineering students and other courses. From a wild observation, I think most of the engineer-to-be wear the simplest T-shirt with jeans to class, outdoors and even casual occasions. Seriously!

Wow I saw few pictures of a friend of mine and I was stunned to see her wearing blazer and heels to a daily dinner. DAILY! Urm, Blair Waldorf is not a designer she's an evil dictator of taste but everytime she appears, she'll look stunning and sophisticated but emerge with the occasion. Maybe I'm too scare to be overdress unlike what those in grooming taught 'Overdress is better than underdress' Haha. Salute to them for being brave enough to dress.

You know sometimes I adore the arts that those fashion designers have, the way they imagine the dress to be looked like the cuttings and linings are perfect but as a freak, I would say  I WEAR WITH THE OCCASION! But I'm relief that there are thousands people around are like me. They're fashion freak too. haha but most importantly is 'you are whatever you wear'. For me, go overdress with thick make up is just so vintage and outdated. Go for something simple and light. Be like a little Taylor Swift not like Lady Gaga or Madonna. Because I am still young and I'm not making myself look like a mother or three.

That's all peeps, till next post. Bye bye and So long :)

I love her natural and nude look. She's sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you