Monday, February 14, 2011

Maulidur Rasul and My Birthday

You know what is so good with Valentine's for me? It's just a day away from my Birthday! haha. But this year I got a bonus, I'm celebrating mine together with the Maulidur Rasul. Hey, It's a holiday people!



It's been awhile I didn't post anything, just been too busy lately with FDP and FYP in my hands. What is the significance of your Birthday to you? To be honest, I'm not a fan of Birthday Bash, kinda dislike them since it's the starting point of being an adult (which everybody celebrate it for you :P). Not all adult are jerks and not all are being one. So, this year Birthday, I wish that I can have a good life and fortune in the future. Good health, good job, good in everything per say! haha

Once in a blue moon, traitorous thoughts will seek into my head and do the whispering thing letting me question why it has to be February? It's like the early of the year which means I'm getting older much earlier than those others around me. I hate to be adult because I'm scared that I'll fail along the way. haha with bigger responsibilities, maturity and of course the number, it just feel so notorious!

Whatever it is, we are getting older each seconds so why the hell should we bother, right? haha. Anyway, lets don't forget to do some selawat today and have a great day all :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you