Sunday, February 6, 2011

When a freak imagines

I lean my back on the pillow and watch the fan making smooth circles on the ceiling everytime it rotates and the mind starts to give an illustration on how I should make my life in the best shape. Should I let the time be the only hand to push me to work or I have to get limber and start to seek for job placements?

I looked at the screen of my laptop and all I can see the wallpaper changes every 5 minutes but I hardly click my finger to open and modify my resume. Micheal Jackson's Billie Jean plays repetitively on the speaker telling me how great if I have a good voice and start my singing career. Then I sit on my butt looking at my leg, I wish I can be a great runner and keep both running everytime I have problems. I laughed alone in the room while looking at the door where my scarfs are hanging. So I dreamt of myself being a model wow! that is not bad at all.
Some kind of wind blows the curtain and I saw some light shining through the window straight away to my room. It feels like the angel has just arrive to slap my face and pull me back to the ground. It feels great actually to fantasize the future that I might have soon but those are not real. After the great slap on me, I looked at the watch and it shows 2.30pm, I giggled alone because I acted like a freak! I realized one thing, I start to build some fake dreams and imaginations because to be honest I feel too lazy with my semester and these are just extreme excuses that I can tell to myself. I never felt this emptiness in my brain.

Ok folks, Happy Chinese New Year to those celebrating it! and I'm off to keep dreaming and making excuses. Haha tons of reports waiting but just let them be there for awhile. Bye friends, so long :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow.. I love dreaming too.. but don't worry.. there will be the days, where you will able to achieve whatever you want... which is THERE... So, what we need to do right now.. in this world.. keep moving.. coz.. The day will come.. :) BELIEVE IT!!! Always love you no matter what... xoxo... ;D

    ReplyDelete

feel free to drop few words! Thank you