Monday, August 23, 2010

When the truth has revealed

Alhamdulillah All praise to Allah
I wasn't wrong all this time.. my feelings were right
It was one of the best gift I had,
Thanks to Him, now I know the truth about a thing that revealed thousands of questions that have been buzzing in my head

It's funny when I rethink about it, all I can say is 'I THOUGHT SO!'
I cried and those tears will be the last tears I had because of them.
Now all the smiles that craved out from me are not because of you people
The truth has spoken and I just can't help myself from smirking whenever I think about how successful they've been pretending in front of me

Human will always be human, They'll never be an angel..
I shouldn't say this but thanks for those great, tremendous and impressive acts
You people really made me drown in your games.
I was a blind girl and I bet you were all laughing to see me walking with the stick
But now this blind girl had a new pair of eyes and she'll never gonna be your toy again
I'm not stirring the pot but I think I'm done
No more turning back and let me be happy with my new life

Stop being the pencil that smearing me but do be the eraser and rub away all off our memories together
I really hate to do this but there're no good memories that I can remember being around with you people.
1 day He'll bring a 'present' to you. Just remember how would it be if you were in my shoe and I bet you'll like the gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you