Tuesday, August 24, 2010

::: Abuya :::

I was shocked when I got a message from my brother that says 'Kak Fa, abuya dah meninggal dunia pukul 5 tadi'. My heart stopped like some kind of lightening just hit on me. Who's abuya? why is he so important to me?

Abuya was my second father in this whole wide world. Ummi and him took a great care of me and my siblings when Ebak and Ibu went to the office when I was a kid. They were the one who made sure that we had good meals everyday. Abuya will always remind Ummi to send meals to ours if we didn't walk to their house. Unfortunately, when I was 16, Buya and Ummi moved out from Taman Niwana to Serendah. Since that we seldom meet them.

I'm thankful that Allah gave me the chance to meet Abuya couple days before I went back to UTP last month. With his weak voice and shivering hands, he kept on reminding me to study hard. Abuya, Fafa akan sentiasa ingat nasihat Abuya. I believe that Allah will always be with you and I will never forget all your sacrifices to help Ebak and Ibu to raise us all up till we are who we are.

This sadness will I bring away and prayers will be the bridge between us and all I want to say to my Buya is "You'll always be in my prayers and till we meet next time, Bye Abuya" ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you