Sunday, August 22, 2010

Thanks for the tea, pals!

It was a sickening day today unfortunately for me. Having diarrhea is not a good thing to happen to someone especially during this fasting month. Thanks to Allah that at least there are friends around me who made me this mug of thick tea to derogate the uncomfortable. hehe

Alhamdulillah I feel much better now and can really focus on my proposal. Thanks again to them: Hani, Kochen, Nad and Izyan
I do sounded a bit emotional but yeah I think I am too sensitive kinda person. Praise to Allah I have this thesis proposal to finish up tonight, at least there is something that can distract me. hihi,...

So long for now :)

4 comments:

  1. hmm.. haruskah aku berkecil hati kenape sume org gune name sebena ttp tidak aku? hmm.. salahkah klu aku rase bangga? sbb aku rase bangga!! hahaha (gelak mengantuk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... sedap aper kochen,, ke nak tukar,,, kalau nak gtau :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. eyh xde ckp nak tuka pun..jgn tuka!! klu x pasni paksa awk minum teh pekat tade gule..muahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. tp iffah kite xtlg ape pun. segannya. uh3.

    ReplyDelete

feel free to drop few words! Thank you