Wednesday, August 25, 2010

'Tattoo' class :P

To occupy my few minutes waiting for the farj 'azan', i want to write on my recent fun activity I had with few friends during our Intro to oil and gas class last Tuesday.
Urm, how should I start? ok it is something like this...

Replacing class from 5pm to 7pm during fasting month is sooooooo inconvenience/boring/unproductive/sleepy
Since that these 2 friends of mine had this so called 'tattoo activity'
Today was the 2nd time they had it actually... hahha

Wanna see the result?


There you go! haha to be honest i wrote something as well on the 'paper'. I wonder what were in our mind haha. This is the result on Hani's hand but the best part was on Kochen's where she had the sylar and compass drawn on her hand too (adapted from Heroes TV series). Those symbols were something like below: (the compass and sylar respectively)

I enjoy that too... fascinating! oh yeah don't forget to see the handsome and good looking man on the right of Hani's hand, it's our beloved AP Aung Kyaw (younger version of him).

Now I found my final year is not that bad after all and I'll do more incredible and unexpected stuffs soon, so that there are at least vivid memories to be remembered and to be shared with my grandkids (haha) :P

Bye for now. So long :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you