Saturday, April 21, 2012

WTW - Worth the Wait

What a LONG hiatus huh??? Sorry been a long time I miss my writing. No, not busy just pretending to be one. Hahah Jokking :p

Yeah me kinda busy these few months :(. I'm actually almost forget that I have a blog though. It was a friend of mine who messaged me in Facebook asking about my updates and asking me to write more in the blog.

Oh, not once in my mind I have a loyal reader. Thank you :) Ok, I'm gonna take this few minutes I have (break from reading Hydraulics Book for tomorrow test) to share something that I think worth the wait.

Old folks says "biar lambat asalkan selamat" We only use that for journeys but let me put it in a different approach, have you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of no where and you pray hard that something will come along? Ok, let's just put this way, After graduated in May, I was hoping that my sponsor would call me and offer me a good position. Like I say I pray hard OK

But I waited for almost 5-1/2 months (can you read that? :P) before they email me the offer letter. What took them soooo long? Fell like I don't belong to the company at all. After what I've been sacrificing, it wasn't repay the way I wanted it to be.

I was so at the bottom of my emotion at that time. I've made thorough decision to decline the offer when BH offers me a position. Money is one thing, appreciate is one thing. I worked very hard hoping my sponsor would please me how I pleased them with my result. I thought it was worthy, but IT WAS NOT!

Ok, now I joined other company where I dare to say, It was worth the wait. I had thousand better chances and opportunities open for me now. I've made a fond decision and Alhamdulillah it turns to be the right path for me now :)

Pernah dengar anjakan paradigma?? Yes, this is what I meant, that the challenge. I've made mine and the truth behind it was when you believe in Allah and yourself that you are making the right decision, Put faith and trust in your actions and words because those will make you stronger and better.

Challenges are good. They grow you up high tall. Make sacrifice will worth everything. Life is  fair! Good deeds are to be pay by good deeds too. Allah is Fair. He listens to you everyday. If you want to improve yourself, BE STRONG, DETERMINE and BELIEVE IN ALLAH.

He may not gonna give want you need on the spot, he will save the last for the best :) for me, It was WORTH THE WAIT! What about you? Gotta work to figure that out now I guess :)

Thank you for your time folks. Toodles for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you