Saturday, April 28, 2012

Dear Future Hubby,


I know we are yet to meet and know each other. I hope that you're doing good now, then and forever. Maybe one fine day, we'll find each others heart and at that time we are ready for the next life. You know you have to wait for me, I just need couple years to build my own life and enjoy the moment as a 'single lady'.


Just a head up for you, after married, I need your bless to proceed with my career. I know a good wife will stay at home taking care of the family and do the house jobs. But that just not me, I will try my best to be a good mother and wife in the house and at the same time good employee to my company.

If possible, I really want to spend our weekend with our parents. The first and third weekend of the month with your parents while the second of fourth weekend with my parents. It may sounds irrational but I know we can do it!

I grew up in a middle class family and I want my kids to be treated the same way. I don't want to expose them with all the luxuries and easy life even we can afford those. I don't want them to spend time with the games and expensive stuffs. I would prefer we spend valuable time together as a family like jogging, outing, etc than them spending their weekend with the friends. Not to cage them in the house but I think we have the power/right to make their time more valuable.

You can give the names to our babies. I'm ok with it as long as it brings good meaning. I hope you can help me with the household though as you know I only have 2 hands and if I have to prepare meals, and baby cries, I hope you can help me with that. At night, when the baby is awake, I hope you don't keep yourself stiff on the bed or continue with your snore. I want the kids to be close with you too. Bath them, feed them and even change their diapers :p if you know what I mean.

If we want to make the marriage works, we need to communicate alot. I don't want to control your life. As in return, I will try my best to be your eyes if you're blind, you're ear if you're deaf, you're arms and legs if you're tired. I will be the best shoulder that you need. I will be standing right next to you for the rest my life.

I'm not asking you to be perfect for me but I just want you to try your best to the a good son to our parents, good daddy to my kids and good husband to me. I want us to complete each other and work to improve ourselves. You can always tell me what to do and what not. You can ask me to help you. You can scold me if I do wrong, You can tell me to keep quiet if I go overboard. I really want to be weak sometimes around you. That's what a girl want, a protection and shades everytime we're down.

I don't want to mortify you will all the responsibilities. Give me another 3-4 years on the road for me to be fully ready to settle down. If you can wait, you're looking at the right me but if you can't, maybe we are not the one. Cheerios :)



Yours sincerely truly faithfully,
Me

2 comments:

feel free to drop few words! Thank you