Saturday, April 21, 2012

Show-off is USELESS

I close my eyes every night with full hopes and dreams. yeah yeah yeah irony huh? hahaha whatever. Oh yeah do you know that whatever has been voted the most annoying word on the year for already 3 years consecutively? hihi over-read that in twitter :p

As I create my own world of fantasy, I always want the life to be easy and beutiful everywhere everything. Ebak will never forget to advice me that hopes and dreams can be 2 things an inspiration or disaster. Tell me if he is wrong.

When I was a kid, I always imagine to be a the top ALWAYS! but the more I think about it, the more I roll myself down. I think I know why, it's because when you want to be the best sometimes you just forget that you own nothing in this world. It's all Allah's. I start to become irrational with my mission on life. I start to get arrogant with what I have.

I wanted everything to be as what I want it to be. I forced myself to be PERFECT and for me people around who are not like me are irritating. I start to drown in my disrespectful life for a couple of years. I always wanted to be the best not because I want it for myself but I want to show the world that I am better than what they thought I am.

After high school, I wanted to study abroad because I want to show those people who look down at me that I can be successfull more than them. Hahah Irony irony irony. To be honest I really hate the devilish thought NOW. Missions are to be made with rationality and bless. You can never achieved what you what if you have the sense to 'show-off'.

All my devil plans crashed not because I cannot do it but Allah doesn't allow those to happen. Or else I guess I won't THIS Iffah Garib. I know most off us outside there have your own stories that change you from a good person to worse just to shut the bad mouths around you. As for me now, I can only advise this: Let people do bad things to you, they can look down at you, mock you, bully you. but they can never ripped your soul apart! Wanting to prove that you are better is useless because everything that we have TODAY is all belong to Allah :)

I learnt my lesson now and I'm happy to tell that those bad impressions and talks about me I use it to be a motivation to work harder and improve myself. I'm not going to show what I have in front of them. Let Allah one day show them the truth. REMEMBER, histories are meant to happen to educate you to be better. Let no one know who you are but you know who you are :)

Ta-ta for now peeps

p/s: I miss Malaysia :'(


No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you