Monday, March 21, 2011

Stone-heart

Tonight really made me think 'Am I that bad till they hate me?' then I think again 'Wait, I hate them first' but not because of their looks or physical appearance but because how un-gentlemen they acted throughout the 'friendship'. Officially, they are my long-time enemy and I will never ever gonna forgive them. I know forgiving someone should be the noblest thing in the world but I ain't perfect so I don't think I'm kind enough to forgive them even if they ask for one later.

Making fun of a girl is a no-no especially you are a guy and it was a public humiliation. Well-done to them because finally they achieved their mission to make me look like a dumb ass in the cafe in front of other teammates. FU*K, S*U* those words are totally can't represent them because they are even worst. Analogically, when a girl blooded her pant during the 'moon period' and two guys saw and shouted to her 'Hey. there's blood on your pants' instead of the guy goes next to the girl and whisper.

That was really embarrassed. I didn't say they shouted to me because of something sensitive but they plan to take a picture of me and they really insist for the snap. I push his damn hand and hide my face and I saw flash. I teared myself and I really meant that I hate them. Not even once I cried at the age of 20s because I feel so dumb and humiliated by TWO DAMN GUYS!

I know this is like a high school issues but they really acted like a kindergarten boys! Man, I can't stand this. It was too much tooooooooooooooo way toooooo much. :( I hate them and will always be. I dont think that I can see their faces after this. Revenge is good and sweet but will it really worth it? Allah knows better.

So for those who've been in this situation, just believe in one this KARMA. It may sounds lame and rotten but just let the nature teach them. We may hate those asses and feel like punching their faces every single time they're in front of us but lets just feel sympathy for them because they are the losers who think they're great. So long :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you