Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Life in Jogja (Part 2)

Eventhough it has been a hectic and bustle week for me, but I never forget to embrace the amenities. So lets continue the journey in Jogja on the 2nd day of the week. 

DAY 2 (continue)
We actually waited for a couple of hours at the lobby but to be honest I don't even bother because we had fun waiting. Imagine if we're in the room, I would just sleep and waste my time there. We talked, chatted, laugh and it was the time when we become really close with those Indonesian friends. Around 1 pm, we went into the room, oh my, it was really a nice place with a different approach and uniqueness than in Malaysia. It is more towards the Indonesian' culture and carving (of course.. daaaaa hahah). We had our lunch in Ambarukmo Plaza (Amplaz) and this time, I ordered a great chicken teriyaki claypot...

yummy chicken teriyaki claypot


my excited plus starving look
At night, we had the OGIP Introduction Night and we were requested to do a cry-war... That was damn funny and embarrassing :P haha. Did I mention, those food served during the gathering are great and nice. I love the sambal and soup, too pleasant to eat. The objective of this student gathering is to of course gather future petroleum engineers and geologists under one roof and obviously in my opinion, mission accomplished. I met thousands friends there and it was all about FUN FUN FUN and FUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNN! hahah.

us :)
Since it was the competition night, we stayed up quite late that night around 2.30 am just to do some brief revisions and discussions together. It wasn't a good move actually because we suppose to have a tranquil sleep to be fresh in the morning. (yawn... ahhhhhh)

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you