Friday, March 25, 2011

Life in Jogja (Part 4)

DINNER IN GEOBOG (SEAFOOD RESTAURANT)

We made the bus waited for us in UPN and everyone has already in the bus except for us. We dragged our time in the hall with few committees and for our victory speeches. Sorry guys choose not to upload the speech because I looked funny in it. So, this is not what I want to talk about. Went back to Sriwedari around 6.00 pm from UPN and get ready for the dinner. This time they're bringing us out from the hotel to a place called Geobog. It's a nice and beautiful restaurant with big pond (I would call it) inside and NO CHAIRS! haha I know there are plenty Indonesian restaurants I've been in KL offer this kind of environment but the only difference is this time the foods are free.. haha


the best dish of the night
Oh ah'ha I know I forgot to tell this, the Indonesian rarely take cold drinks at night. Every night, we gonna have this hot tea instead of fruit juice etc. But that doesn't bother me much because the foods are REALLY REALLY DARN great! So actually that night, most of us are exhausted since we've spent the day in UPN for the competition so I would say we all look tired till the death and wish to have a good rest for the next day

hungry monsters




in the bus excited to go back to the hotel
In the bus, these Indonesian guys show us a 'magic' using spoon and laughed till I think can rack the bus off. Jackson tricked us that he can bent and un-bent a spoon. I was really impressed at first but not after I knew the trick. He told me his own trick. haha Maybe it was something lame for some people but I love the friendship and bond that we had in the bus. Magic is just a magic but the relation that was mold there, no one can tell how lucky I am to be in Yogyakarta.

2 comments:

feel free to drop few words! Thank you