Monday, December 5, 2011

My road, My desicion

The past 4 years when I walk on  the road, I saw a path.
The path that my heart chose
No one could ever want to stop me
I push, I run, I skid, I move all the wind that stopped me

I determine that on the right road of my life
I became tough and as solid as metal
In heart and on hand and leg
I never regret my way
because it taught me who I am
I know myself better

At the end of the road
where the light comes,
things are about to crash
There are stones along the way
They struggle, they hold and they pull me down
like the vines they tangle me
I see the light
hand towards it but leg stuck on the fence
I force to fight but I teared
for the pain that they have caused

I fight, I break the ropes, I pull the anchor
they buzz my ears like the little bees in the hive
I shouted like a baby wanting her toy back
from a kid to an adult, dreaming
Don't stop me!

1 comment:

  1. You will survive, iffah! Your dream will come true. Trust me! :D

    ReplyDelete

feel free to drop few words! Thank you