Saturday, August 13, 2011

better is better than perfect

It is actually weird when we try to be a better person and we keep failing.
But what we really don't understand is that 'perfect is never but best is ever'.
Today I try to be a different person, try on new things and determine my mind to become like someone else (I think she's way perfect than me)
What an innocent act to do when I know that I am I am, I can't never be someone else.

We have our own weaknesses and we even have our own strengths,
lately all I can see are my savage weaknesses and keep trying to imitate a better person that I think perfect than me
What an absurd action I did?
Taking off my own sweet shoe and trying to fit into others that is having bigger/smaller size than me?

So my final conclusion is 'be yourself but keep trying to walk in your shoes as fit as possible'
life is nothing when there are no challenges, pains, tears (negative essence of the world).

Tada bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to drop few words! Thank you